Finding qualified and dependable employees is a challenge for many businesses. If you are looking to diversify your workforce, look no further than VR. VR's talent pool has the drive and skills you want, with the abilities, qualifications and dependability you need.
The Florida Department of Education, Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) is an equal opportunity employer. It is against the law for VR as a recipient of Federal financial assistance to discriminate against any individual in the United States on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation or belief. The application process used by VR to determine eligibility for services, any subsequent services and the entire VR process are subject to these non-discrimination requirements. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. VR program receives 78.7 percent of its funding through a grant from the U.S. Department of Education. For the 2021 Federal fiscal year, the total amount of grant funds awarded were $176,836,896. The remaining 21.3 percent of the costs ($47,860,557) were funded by Florida State Appropriations. Revised October 2021.