A vendor is a person or business that provides services to VR customers that will lead to a goal of employment. These services may include, but are not limited to, medical services, training opportunities, and/or specialized equipment.
VR registers all vendors from whom we purchase services for VR customers. For more information, call (850) 245-3401 or toll-free (866) 580-7438.
You too can become a VR vendor and make a difference in the lives of people with disabilities. Learn more about it from these VR vendors.
How do I become a vendor?
To apply to be a registered vendor, you must complete the following:
- Register with MyFloridaMarketPlace (MFMP) statewide electronic procurement system.
- Submit the electronic W-9 to the Department of Financial Services at https://flvendor.myfloridacfo.com/.
- MyFloridaMarketplace registration and W-9 submission must take place prior to VR's application process being initiated.
- VR uses information about your business exactly as it is in MFMP. Please verify the information in MFMP, as errors may result in delayed payments or other problems in doing business with VR.
- The 1% transaction fee charged by MFMP does not apply to transactions with VR; however, if you do not select the "accept" field at the end of the MFMP registration, your registration will not be processed further.
- After you finish registering with MFMP, then you must complete and submit the appropriate vendor application with VR.